OK… not really a pop quiz
Here are some pointers for making the most of your senior session. Be ready 10 minutes early, you don’t want to be rushed! I'll arrive for your session about 15 minutes early to get things set up. Don’t worry about last minute blemish problems. All of our portraits are completely retouched. You will look your best!
For the Guys:
• Have your haircut about a week before your session is scheduled.
• A fresh shave is a must. If you have a beard or mustache, make sure it is trimmed.
• You'll need a plain white T-Shirt to be worn under the Tuxedo shirt.
• If you are being photographed in your Cap and Gown, don’t forget a white collared shirt and tie to compliment your schools gown color. (We have a large variety of gown colors.)
• We supply the Tuxedo for your yearbook portrait.