Arrive 10 minutes early, you don't want to be rushed. Bring your iPod, we'll hook it up to our studio sound system. Don't worry about last minute blemish problems, all of our portraits are completely retouched. You will look your best!
For the Guys:
- Have your haircut about one week before your session is scheduled.
- A fresh shave is a must. If you have a beard or mustache, make sure it is carefully trimmed.
- Bring props; athletic gear, musical instruments, hobby stuff, class ring.
- if you want full length portraits, make sure the shoes match the outfit.
- Bring a plain white T-shirt to be worn under the tuxedo shirt.
- If you are being photographed in your Cap and Gown, don't forget a white collared shirt and tie to compliment your schools gown color. (We have a large variety of gown colors)
- We supply the tuxedo for your formal portrait.
For the Girls:
- Accessories! Accessories! Accessories! Think about your formal drape too, pearls or a single pendant look great for this formal portrait. (We supply the formal drape)
- Fresh natural makeup looks best. Avoid glitter makeup and frosted lipstick, as these do not photograph well. Bring your make up for touch ups.
- Curling irons, flat irons etc. are welcome for touch ups.
- Bring a cami or spaghetti strap tank top to wear under the formal drape.
- Clothing; If in doubt-bring it out! We can sort through it when you arrive. Remember dark colors are slimming. Long sleeves look best. Bring a variety of styles, seasons and colors. Have fun!